Chase Sequence Film



Camera movements are used to create a certain mood for the viewer or to make the viewer feel as if they are a part of the world that the film is taking place in.

Famous filmmakers use camera angles to enhance their film by having the angle emphasize a certain action in order to make the viewer feel a certain mood.

I think we did a good job with writing a good story and a good job using the camera. If I had to do it again, I would try to prevent my group from getting distracted. I would also recommend that there be a change to the rules: Rather than having students use every single type of angle, there should be a minimum of shots they have to use. This is because having to use every angle can complicate things and some angles are unnecessary depending on the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

German Expressionism Investigation